16 May Jennifer Moss Speaking at World’s Leading Conference on Wellbeing & Happiness!
Plasticity Labs is delighted to announce that Jennifer Moss will be speaking at the world’s leading conference on wellbeing and happiness – the 12th annual Happiness & Its Causes conference to be held 22 & 23 June 2017 at the new International Convention Centre, Sydney.
Hear Jennifer speak on Unlocking Happiness At Work on Day 2 of the conference – take a fascinating look at the science of happiness and discover how making it a priority in the workplace translates into higher performance.
With over 60 cross-disciplinary speakers including ten from the USA, Canada, the UK, France and New Zealand now confirmed, this is a must-attend-event for anyone interested in mental and physical health and wellbeing in the workplace and at home.
International speakers confirmed include:
- Jennifer Moss, expert on happiness, neuroscience and emotional intelligence in the workplace, Canada
- Professor Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, one of the greatest psychologists of our time and pioneering researcher into ‘flow’, USA
- Professor Richard Ryan, one of the leading international experts on motivational theory, USA
- Dr Maria Sirois, inspirational psychologist who teaches at the intersection of resilience and flourishing, USA
- Matthieu Ricard, leading humanitarian, Buddhist monk, and author on the art and science of happiness and altruism, France/Nepal
- Dr Christine Carter, sociologist, happiness and productivity expert, USA
- Associate Professor Michael F. Steger, psychologist and researcher into how leading a meaningful life contributes to wellbeing, USA
- Shamash Alidina, one of the UK’s most popular mindfulness coaches and cofounder of the Museum of Happiness, London, UK
- Dr Aaron Jarden, lead investigator for the International Wellbeing Study, New Zealand
- Tony Coggins, developer of innovative positive mental health interventions, UK
We’ve secured a special discount for our network – use the discount code ‘PL’ when booking to receive $100 off the Early Bird price (that’s $200 off the standard price) if you book by 31 March.
The Early Bird sale closes at midnight Friday 31 March OR until the 50 seats remaining have been allocated – don’t miss out!
CHECK OUT THE FULL PROGRAM